INOAC intends to create a beautiful forest, comprising many trees of varying character, rather than raising a single tall tree. For realizing a better life, INOAC has specialized not in a single business but has bred four business seeds: urethane, rubber, plastic and synthetic materials. INOAC has grown various businesses from these seeds. Today it has developed into a conglomerate, supplying diverse products and services, thereby contributing to society.
Innovation & Globalization
INOAC intends to lead the world in the polymer chemistry. Its aim is to become a global organization of vibrant energy and unique ideas, making prompt, agile decisions and actions. INOAC has established its Rules of Conduct so as to realize its corporate philosophy by ensuring that all its employees behave honestly both on and off duty, thereby making INOAC a brand trusted by customers, local communities, society, and all concerned.
Rules of Conduct
|Challenge||Think resourcefully and take action without failure|
|Customer Satisfaction||Act to improve customer satisfaction|
|Honesty and Trust||Be reliable and avoid lies or falsifications|
|Profits||Act to expand business continuously and realize profitable growth|
|Teamwork||Present ideas frankly and act reliably|
|Responsibility||Carry out each duty with responsibility|
Innovation and action
INOAC, as a talented group, has led the world’s material research in the area of high polymer chemistry, and continually develops and optimizes technologies for the market’s needs. With its talents and years of experiences INOAC prides itself of this strength. Inoac believes that the unique, free thinking and energetic action enables it to create products which go beyond expectations. This is what makes Inoac a leading company full of innovation.
IPC Quality/Environmental Policy
Inoac Philippines Corporation, as experts in the manufacture and fabrication of Hi-Polymer products is committed to render quality products and service to our customers and takes responsibility for its environment through effective implementation and continuous improvement of its quality and environmental management systems.
In order to attain these goals:
- The management is committed to comply with legal, regulatory and customer specified requirements.
- The customers are satisfied thru: sufficient product costing, quality products and timeliness in delivery.
- The organizational structure, procedures, processes are consistent to the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO/TS 16949 International Standard.
- The human resources are competent and empowered to meet organizational goals and targets.
- The business activities and operations are assessed within the quality management system and apply environmental management programs.
- The implementation of environmental programs is the task of all employees and expected to make their contribution towards attainment of objectives and targets.
- Pollution prevention is perceived as a contribution and opportunity towards environmental protection.
- Mutually beneficial relationships with its entire stakeholders are maintained.
- The IPC Quality/Environmental policy is documented and made available to the general public and other responsible parties having need of it.